40 METER FLYING FOX / ZIP LINE KIT - 10 mm WIRE ROPE
The 40 Meter Flying Fox / Zip Line Kit is great value for money and a high quality product that will entertain your children (yourself and Friends) for years.
The Kit components are as follow:
- 40 Meters reel of 10 mm Galvanised Wire Rope 7x19 with wire strand core, Rated Breaking Load 6.5 tonne , with weight limit of 200 Kilos when installed as per our Flying Fox Installation Guide. One End of the Wire Rope, has a permanent fitted Eye Spliced , manufactured with Galvanised BS 464 Heavy Duty Thimble and Pressed Alloy Ferrule.
- Sling – 1.5 m Round Sling , Rated Breaking Load 14 tonne, Working load limited 2 tonne.
- Flying Fox Trolley : This high quality Ultimate Playgrounds Trolley will work on 5 -12 mm wire rope. The Trolley Body is Aluminium with split sides for easy mounting on to the wire rope, and has Two Stainless Steel Sheaves (not aluminium), each with a set of two high speed sealed bearings, which will ensure a fast smooth ride and maintenance free. Rated Breaking Load 24 Kn, Working Load Limited 1 tonne .
- 10 mm Galvanised Wire Rope Grips US FEDERAL SPEC FF-C-450
- 20 mm Clevis/Eye Forged Galvanised Turnbuckle US FEDERAL SPEC FF-T-791b rated Working Load Limit 2.35 tonne, Rated Breaking Load 11.75 tonne .
- Hi Load Bow Safety Shackles G-209 :
- 1 tonne rated (11 mm pin, Rated Breaking Load 6 tonne , Working Load Limit 1 tonne) .
- 2 tonne rated (16 mm pin, Rated Breaking Load 12 tonne, Working Load Limit 2 tonne) .
- Flying Fox Pommel Seat :
All our Flying Fox Kits are supplied with Heavy Duty Rubber Pommel (with metal insert) , as seen in Public Parks.
The Seat is attached to the Flying Fox Trolley via 1.5 m length 6 mm Galvanised Chain covered with Heavy Duty Plastic Sleeve (for a more comfortable Grip, and eliminating the danger of little fingers getting pinched within chain links), 1 tonne rated Bow Shackle at one end of chain, and one S Hook permanently attached at the other end .
As an extra, Flying Fox Trapeze (incl one Bow Shackle) is available on demand for an extra $40
- Our simple to follow, 9 page Instillation Guide is Included.
ALL OUR FLYING FOX KITS ARE AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH
Pick up available in Glen Eden, Auckland by appointment only.