50 METER FLYING FOX / ZIP LINE KIT - 10 mm WIRE ROPE
The 50 Meter Flying Fox / Zip Line Kit is great value for money and a high quality product that will entertain your children (yourself and Friends) for years.
The Kit components are as follow:
- 50 Meters reel of 10 mm Galvanised Wire Rope 7x19 with wire strand core, Rated Breaking Load 6.5 tonne, with weight limit of 130 Kilos when installed as per our Flying Fox Installation Guide. One End of the Wire Rope, has a permanent fitted Eye Spliced , manufactured with Galvanised BS 464 Heavy Duty Thimble and Pressed Alloy Ferrule.
- Sling – 3.5 m Round Sling , Rated Breaking Load 14 tonne, Working load limited 2 tonne.
- Flying Fox Trolley : This high quality Ultimate Playgrounds Trolley will work on 5 -12 mm wire rope. The Trolley Body is Aluminium with split sides for easy mounting on to the wire rope, and has Two Stainless Steel Sheaves (not aluminium), each with a set of two high speed sealed bearings, which will ensure a fast smooth ride and maintenance free. Rated Breaking Load 24 Kn, Working Load Limited 1 tonne .
- 10 mm Galvanised Wire Rope Grips US FEDERAL SPEC FF-C-450
- 20 mm Clevis/Eye Forged Galvanised Turnbuckle US FEDERAL SPEC FF-T-791b rated Working Load Limit 2.35 tonne, Rated Breaking Load 11.75 tonne .
- Hi Load Bow Safety Shackles G-209 :
- 1 tonne rated (11 mm pin, Rated Breaking Load 6 tonne, Working Load Limit 1 tonne) .
- 2 tonne rated (16 mm pin, Rated Breaking Load 12 tonne, Working Load Limit 2 tonne) .
- Flying Fox Pommel Seat :
All our Flying Fox Kits are supplied with Heavy Duty Rubber Pommel (with metal insert) , as seen in Public Parks.
The Seat is attached to the Flying Fox Trolley via 1.5 m length 6 mm Galvanised Chain covered with Heavy Duty Plastic Sleeve (for a more comfortable Grip, and eliminating the danger of little fingers getting pinched within chain links), 1 tonne rated Bow Shackle at one end of chain, and one S Hook permanently attached at the other end .
As an extra, Flying Fox Handle (incl one Bow Shackle) is available on demand for an extra $40
- Our simple to follow, 11 page Instillation Guide is Included.
ALL OUR FLYING FOX KITS ARE AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH
Pick up available in Glen Eden, Auckland by appointment only.