The Tui Playground is a Large Size Backyard Playground, sturdy constructed to order here in NZ, with smooth H3.2 and H5 treated NZ Grown Pine Timber and its Components are:
- One Wave Slide .
- One Access Ladder - Steps are slotted into Rails (note just nailed) to achieve a Strong Durable product
- One Tower with Timber Roof and a standing platform 1.5m High
- Double Swing Frame with two swings
- Fireman's Pole
- Climbing Wall
- Monkey Bars Set
- Rope Climbing Net
- Safety Handles
- This is the well and truly time tested S Line 2.95m Wave Slide made from injection molded UV stabilized HDPE by European Company KBT, in The Netherlands.
- Factory Rated to 70 Kilos Working Load.
- Where the slides are fixed to timber structure, screw heads are recessed to prevent injury or clothes from snagging
- Includes a mains water connection, if you wish to use as a Water Slide.
- Colours Available: GREEN , RED , BLUE and YELLOW.
B) MONKEY BARS SECTION:
- 8 Metal Galvanized rungs. Max Weight Capacity per bar: 100kg.
- 5 Delta Rings attached along the top section for a more challenging swinging option. Max Weight Capacity per Delta Ring : 100kg
- 1 Pair of safety handles at top end of ladder
C) SWING FRAME SECTION:
Double Swing Frame with 2 Belt Swing with Chains.
Swing Frame built with Heavy Duty Dacrotized (not powder coated) Swing Bracket. Note: A dacrotized finish is a pollution-free ceramic coating for fasteners that are used with treated lumber, as it will not discolor the wood. Parts with a dacrotized finish have similar corrosion resistance to galvanized parts, but they do so with a thinner and smoother finish.
Belt / Strap Swing with plastic coated chains ( for a smoother feeling and risk free of little fingers getting pinched ) and is made from ethylene vinyl acetate - a strong but flexible plastic which is both stress crack and UV resistant. It is suitable for all ages from 3 years old . Belt Swing has a factory rated Working Load 90 Kgs. Other swings such as a Full Bucket, Half Bucket, Tyre Swing, Delta Trapeze, Disc or Pommel Swing, Nest Swing Grandoh with Adjustable Ropes (sensory swing) or Nest Swing Oval with adjustable Ropes (sensory swing) can be purchased separately for younger children or to add variety.
Wooden Top Beam 6x4
- Wooden Legs 4x4
Extras you might like to add underneath the fort:
-Sandpit (plus cover if required),
OR add some bolt on accessories such as:
The Playground footprint is approx. 8m x 5m. We recommend a minimum 1.5m safety area around the structure.
All our Standard Forts Towers are 1.5 x 1.5 Meters with a Deck Height 1.5 Meters, with 2.95m Wave Slide, and are built as Free Standing Structures (except for the Haast's Eagle Playground)
All Timber components are made from H5 and H3.2 treated dressed (smooth) pine (NOT Rough Sawn Timber).
All bolts, nails and screws are galvanized.
Delivery and installation on an easily accessible and flat site within Auckland areas between Waiwera/Helensville through to Pukekohe/Hunua are included in listed price.
Please enquire regarding delivery and installation options outside of these areas of Auckland.
These playgrounds are not a kit set, and are built to order.
We also Built timber structures to suit your design and site. Please enquire.
ULTIMATE PLAYGROUNDS - PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT - we've been putting SAFE FUN PLAY in KIWI BACKYARDS SINCE 2004!
Adult Supervision is recommended.